Google data, i.e., Google SERP results, are data that are shaped according to the movements of users or SEO efforts of businesses today. This data is very useful for businesses and developers. With web scraping, Google search scraping helps them directly analyze this data to develop strategies and improve their artificial intelligence programs. Nowadays, they usually use a Google scraping API for Google scraping.
Google scraping API can scrape search results from the Google search page. These APIs usually have strong proxy infrastructures to avoid blocking and stalling when scraping the hard-to-scrape Google search engine. This way, users using this API can get SERP data in real time in seconds. Today, many Google scraping APIs provide geolocating services for Google scraping. Geolocating Google scraping refers to automatically pulling data from Google for businesses and developers by targeting geolocation data. This can be used to obtain information or data pertaining to a specific geographic area. So, what are the advantages of scraping geo-located Google search results?
Table of Contents
What are the Advantages of Scraping Geo-Located Google Search Results?
Scraping Google search results with geolocation data has many unique advantages for its users. Some of these advantages are as follows:
- Local Market Analysis: Scraping geolocation data can help businesses and developers understand search trends and tendencies in a particular region. This can help businesses better adapt to local markets, understand users’ needs, and optimize their strategies.
- Competitor Analysis: Businesses can use scraped geo-located search results to better understand competitors’ activities and their strength in local markets. This can help businesses gain a competitive advantage. Competitive advantage in local markets makes businesses indispensable for customers.
- Local Content Production: Scraped data can guide creators when creating content for local audiences. Using insights from geo-located search results, content creators can create content that is relevant to local interests and can easily attract attention.
- Local SEO Enhancement: Scraping and then analyzing geo-located search results can help businesses improve their local SEO strategy. Thus, businesses can rank higher in local searches. Ranking high in local searches makes them popular in the local market and ready for global recognition.
- Targeted Marketing: Businesses can use scraped data to target users in a specific geographic area. This can make advertising campaigns more effective and efficient. In this way, businesses can attract more users to their applications by making pinpoint targets.
- Serving Localized Content: Geo-located Google search results can help businesses today provide localized content to their users. After obtaining the location data of the users with the ipstack API, an IP geolocation API, businesses can obtain the SERP data on the location of the users with the Zenserp API and present localized content or suggestion to the users.
Zenserp API: Best Service for Scraping Google Search Results with High-Quality
Zenserp API is one of the most well-known web scraping APIs on the market, specializing in SERP data scraping. This API can scrape data from multiple search engines, not only Google. It also supports Bing, Yandex, and DuckDuckGo search engines, which are frequently preferred in many regions.
Zenserp API’s specialty is scraping Google SERPs. It provides SERP data from Google-owned pages such as Google Maps, Google Images, Google News, Google Videos, Google Trends, and more. The most basic feature that distinguishes it from its competitors and makes it stand out is that it offers its users the opportunity to scrape location-based SERP results. In this way, users of this API can obtain geotargeted SERP results from Google.
Explore the benefits of scraping Google Maps SERP data!
Zenserp API is a highly scalable API and provides SERP data to its users at high speed. It also provides its users with the opportunity to test the services it offers with the playground page. Finally, it is a free Google scraping API and with its free plan, it gives its users 50 API calls per month.
How to Geolocate Google Search Results with the Zenserp API
In this section, we will see how to geolocate Google search results using Zenserp API. For this, we will first need a Zenserp API key. This key allows us to use the Zenserp API.
To get an API key, let’s sign up for one of the affordable and high-limit subscription plans offered by Zenserp and get an API key. After obtaining the API key, we can start using the Zenserp API.
We will use the Postman testing tool to test the Zenserp API. After opening this tool, let’s put the following URL in the ‘Enter request URL’ section:
This URL provides us with the Zenserp API and the weather SERP data for the Berlin location from Google. To test, let’s put our own API key in the ‘YOUR-ACCESS-KEY’ field and send an HTTP GET request.
Some of the JSON result we get as a result of HTTP GET request is as follows:
All in all, the combination of Google scraping and geolocation data is a powerful force that allows businesses and developers to engage more closely with their audiences. This data can enable them to customize their marketing strategies and gain a competitive advantage in local markets. When this process is done with a specialized Google scraping API, geo-located Google scraping can help create more effective and personalized experiences.
Use the best Google scraping API today, and get geo-located Google SERP results in real time!
Q: How to Scrape Google Search Results with the Zenserp API?
A: It’s pretty easy to scrape Google search results using the Zenserp API. This requires only a few steps. First of all, we need to review Zenserp’s documentation and obtain the API key. We can then send requests to the API using the API key and specifying search queries and parameters. In addition, Zenserp API provides example integration codes for multiple programming languages in its documentation.
Q: What are the Most Popular Google Scraping APIs in the Market?
A: Among the most popular Google Scraping APIs in the market are the prominent options such as Zenserp API, SerpAPI, and Scale SERP API. These APIs allow users to pull Google search results as structured data and can offer different features according to different requirements.
Q: Is Zenserp a Free Google Scraping API?
A: Yes, it is. Zenserp API has multiple subscription plans, the first of which is the ‘Free Plan’. With this plan, Zenserp offers its users free use of 50 API calls per month. There are also multiple paid subscription plans with ten affordable prices. These plans start at $29 per month for 5,000 API calls and go up to $399 per month for 120,000 API calls.
Q: What Search Engines Does the Zenserp Support?
A: Zenserp supports leading search engines like Google as well as other search engines like Bing, Yandex and DuckDuckGo. In this way, users can also get results obtained from different search engines via API in a single subscription plan.